Thursday 7 January 2021


 

The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high-fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.

Asian-Inspired Keto Favorites



Keto Cookies


Keto Finger Foods

Mouthwatering, Sweet Keto Treats

Hi, I’m Louise, founder of the Keto Summit and author of the Essential Keto Cookbook. 

I joke with my friends about the reason I got into Keto - it's because I just loved food too much. It sounds silly, but it's true.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop eating foods that I knew were bad for me.

About 7 years ago, my husband Jeremy and I both had a number of health issues - weight gain, fatigue, Candida, and more.

We knew that our diet was a big reason we were feeling bad. But we found it so hard to give up all the foods we loved.

TO KNOW DETAILS PLEASE  CLICK HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you any doubt please let me know

STOP DENGUE WITH HOMOEOPATHY

                                                                                                                                         ...